P.C.H. Sunglasses (Green)
- Collaboration between Jacques Marie Mage and Nick Fouquet
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Oversized microfiber cleaning cloth feauturing the hand-drawn sketches pf the infamous Hatmaker
-Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature, hand-painted and sewn by Nick Fouquet
- Classic aviators shape acetate frame
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Italian-handcrafted leather pouch
10MM BLOCK, POLISHED GREEN W/ CLEAR ACETATE FRAME, CUSTOM DOUBLE LAMINATED ACETATE TEMPLES FT. STERLING SILVER HARDWARE AND TWILIGHT GRADIENT CR39 LENSES
Turn up the heat in classic aviators made in collaboration with acclaimed milliner Nick Fouquet. Whether kicking up your feet on SoCal’s world-famous beaches or winding your way along the wondrous coast, these spectacles will make you feel like the world is yours.
Combining a love for Los Angeles, a commitment to quality, and a taste for refinement, Jacques Marie Mage and acclaimed milliner Nick Fouquet have proudly partnered to present “P.C.H.”, classic aviators produced in a limited edition Green and Tokyo Tort. Elegant and exuberant, each spectacle is accompanied by an oversized cleaning cloth featuring the hand-drawn sketches of the infamous hatmaker.
To measure your head at home take a measuring tape around the circumference of your head at a finger's width above your ears, above your eyes, and around the widest part of the back of your head. Don't make it too tight.
All of our felt hats are 100% beaver felt therefore naturally water resistant but not fully waterproof. Wearing in the rain is okay but we do not recommended getting the hats soaked. Additionally, do not leave your hat in the car as it can over heat & cause the hat to shrink.
For small stains or marks on the felt hats we suggest using a small piece of sandpaper to rub it out. For the straw hats we advise using a spray bottle with water and squeezed oranges to spritz the hats bimonthly for added longevity.